[Charlug] Open source Andruino Technology applied to solve Disability Issues

Kevin Williams llslim at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 03:02:53 CEST 2013

Hey all,

Thought you would be interested in  checking out this video on using an
Andruino Leonardo Board to give a person with limited movement access to
keyboard and video games. I know the Books through the sport I play, Power
Wheelchair Soccer, which also featured in the video. As I manage the team
here in Charlotte.

Just thought you would be interested in seeing how open source and
programming outside of work or projects for ourselves.

http://blog.arduino.cc/2013/04/25/the-joystick-that-changed-a-life/

--
Shem Hotep ("I go in peace")
-Kevin D. Williams

"Some of us who have already begun to break the silence of the night have
found that the calling to speak is often a vocation of agony, but we must
speak. We must speak with all the humility that is appropriate to our
limited vision, but we must speak." - Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. -- April
4, 1967