[Charlug] SELF-2013

James Loyd jamestloyd at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 23:15:27 CEST 2013

That is pretty awesome Don. And also Congrats, it will be pretty cool to
see two CharLug members presenting on subjects of interest and not to
mention that free dinner. I understand some SQL but I usually get lost
somewhere along the line, it should be interesting to hear you talk about
that. Again congrats!

Thanks Mark and Scott for the congrats! :)

Have a good one folks,
- James