[Charlug] Will this work with linux ubuntu 12.04

Shay Walters ShayW at controlmanagement.com
Wed Apr 17 13:46:12 CEST 2013

+1 on directional antennas.  Because of the interference that the
high-power adapter was causing, I replaced it with a normal-power adapter
that had a R-SMA connector and plugged in a directional antenna and got a
better connection because the directional antenna will boost the received
signal as well as the transmitted signal.
    If you're doing things in pairs, a directional antenna at both ends
can get you quite a distance.

-Shay