[Charlug] Meeting Reminder: University Area Meetup @ Wed Apr 17, 2013 7pm - 9pm

Mark Shropshire mdshrops at shropnet.net
Tue Apr 16 13:53:31 CEST 2013

Hello all,

Bryan Stalcup will be presenting "Next Generation Scalable Virtualization Infrastructure" tomorrow night. Bryan has quite a nice setup that he has been setting up over the years. I don't want to give away too much more as kit will take the fun out of it.

We will have time for more discussion so feel free to bring topics/presentations as you wish.

We will start at 7pm tomorrow night. Here is a map: https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=Classic+Graphics,+8335+IBM+Drive,+Charlotte,+NC+28262

Thanks!
Mark