[Charlug] After Work / Lunch Snack & Hack

Peter Senft peter at rfc3092.net
Wed Apr 11 19:10:04 CEST 2012

Hi Don,

On 04/11/2012 12:17 PM, Don Parris wrote:
> I would highly recommend posting a meeting summary on the list, and in other
> venues as appropriate so that those who follow a particular venue can stay
> abreast of what's happening in the LUG.  We could consider gathering everyone
> in one place once a year, say Fall or Spring.

I try to keep up with sending reminders for the meetings here. But I can
also add some kind of a monthly overview of the upcoming meetings. If
that is what you mean?

Peter

PS: Nothing spewed here because I ran out of coffee ;)

--
/"\                        | Peter Senft
\ / ASCII ribbon campaign  | E-Mail : peter at rfc3092.net
 X  against HTML mail      | FIDO   : 2:2476/847.34
/ \                        | ICQ    : 62090394