[Charlug] new guy, anyone work with Xen lately

bobby at castleberry-farms.com bobby at castleberry-farms.com
Wed Oct 8 17:55:25 EDT 2008

I joined a few weeks ago and hadn't taken time to introduce myself
properly.  I've been working with Linux and Open Unix systems for ten years
now professionally and a bit longer personally.  My favorite disto is
Debian.  I currently live in Illinois but am trying to find a new job in
North Carolina to be near the ocean and mountains.

Now on to my question.  Anyone play with Xen under Linux in the last year?
I've been using VMWare ESX but hearing some good words on Xen server the
last few years.

Bobby Castleberry
System Administrator
Meadowbrook Farms Cooperative