[Charlug] jobber

Tim Jowers timjowers at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 14:49:21 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the right protocol but wanted to put the word out my
employer has openings for sysadm, db2 adm, and java folks. Not trying to
recruit from any company but if anyone happens to be looking please send me
a resume and I'll send over job descriptions. A few other technology foci:
struts 1.3 to struts 2 migration, actuate birt and ereports, jQuery,
javascript, flash/flex, linux, aix, blows, vmware, various open source
packages. db2 admin, db2 query optimization. serena/gui
modeling/requirements tools, velocity, freemarker in some other groups etc.

Cheers,
Tim