[Charlug] meeting tomorrow?

Don Parris parrisdc at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 22:17:04 EDT 2008

I won't be able to attend.  I hope to be able to get back to normal in
November.  I've simply been unable to keep things going, and no one else
seems to be willing to step up to the plate to help out.

So that's that.

Cheers,
Don

On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 1:19 PM, Rick Pasotto <rick at niof.net> wrote:

> Will there be a meeting tomorrow? There is nothing on the calender.
>
> --
> "The human capacity to bend ideals into dogmas is inexhaustible.
>  More lives have been tortured, terrorized, shot, hanged, poisoned,
>  imprisoned, and exiled in the name of one or another of the modern
>  political dogmas of freedom, fraternity, equality, and justice than
>  in all other centuries combined." -- Robert Nisbet, 1982
>     Rick Pasotto    rick at niof.net    http://www.niof.net

-- =

D.C. Parris
Minister, Journalist, Free Software Advocate
https://www.xing.com/profile/Don_Parris
http://www.linkedin.com/in/dcparris
sip:dcparris at ekiga.net <sip%3Adcparris at ekiga.net>